Sasuke or Naruto who fight Madara/Kabuto ?

suzu

• 4 weeks later...
this should really be moved to the naruto group....but anyways

I think maybe Naruto first....because Madara is coming after Naruto...so I don't see him going without a fight.

And I have a feeling that Sasuke is going to see that Itachi is 'revived' and is going to confront him.....then when Itachi dies (if he redies XD ) Sasuke with probably go after Kabuto then Madara .... :confuse:

Except for one thing, Minato sealed off the Kyuubi in Naruto because he wanted his son to defeat Madara, so what's the point if Naruto dies fighting him? It would make sense to have Sasuke fight Kabuto since that guy's a past connection to Orochimaru.

IF Naruto and Sasuke team up, it would only be if they reached an understanding about Madara's role in the destruction of both their lives and families since Madara was at the back of both the Uchiha clan's massacre and the death of Naruto's parents. It would be nice to see both of them defeat Madara once and for all, and finally put an end to the rivalry between the Uchiha and Senju

Except for one thing, Minato sealed off the Kyuubi in Naruto because he wanted his son to defeat Madara, so what's the point if Naruto dies fighting him? It would make sense to have Sasuke fight Kabuto since that guy's a past connection to Orochimaru.

IF Naruto and Sasuke team up, it would only be if they reached an understanding about Madara's role in the destruction of both their lives and families since Madara was at the back of both the Uchiha clan's massacre and the death of Naruto's parents. It would be nice to see both of them defeat Madara once and for all, and finally put an end to the rivalry between the Uchiha and Senju

hey friend....yes He did put the nine-tails into Naruto for that reason... which proves my theory even more? lol but anyways I agree with what what you saying

• 5 months later...