Anime like beyblade

Yu-Gi-Oh! is probably the closes Anime you can get to Beyblade that I have actually seen myself. I haven't seen any of the ones I'll list below but they all seem to share similar themes to Beyblade. I cannot judge how good they'll be though:

Battle B-Daman

Raised by cats until he was five, Yamato Delgato's only dream was to play B'Daman-the official sport of the B'DaWorld. However, his dream comes true when he's chosen to wield the most powerful B'Daman ever; the legendary Cobalt Blade. Only he has skills to harness its power. This is his journey into the world of B'Daman as he learns valuable lessons and also tries to save the B'DaWorld from the evil clutches of the Shadow Alliance.

Crush Gear Turbo

After losing almost all their members the Tobita Crush Gear club is facing extinction. Kouya who dreams of being a Crush Gear Fighting Champion doesn't want to see the club become extinct and will do whatever he can to keep the club running and become a Cush Gear Champion.

Chousoku Spinner

Shunichi Domoto is a talented, sportive 5th grade boy who is used to help sport teams in his school. He enters a Yoyo duel against a bully boy called Benkei to help his friend, Beso, to get back his Yoyo which was stolen by the bully. He beat him, but after that, he meets the exceptionally gifted Yoyoer, Seito Hojoin, who beat him while he ridiculed the Yoyo game. So, Shunichi enters Japan's Yoyo championship to get his revenge from his loss with Seito. Throughout this Championship, he earns new Yoyoing Skills and meets powerful rivals.

Bakugan Battle Brawlers

The Bakugan battle brawlers began when two young boys by the name of Dan and Shun made the rules to a mysterious game played with bakupearls, gate cards and ability cards. No one would ever have guessed what was going to happen next as Dan and his new internet friends battle their way to the bitter end.