Hey

Mystic018

* How did you find Kametsu? - I was searching for a torrent and this site popped up actually.

* Whats your top 5 Anime? - Yugioh, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, Naruto, Fruits Basket (granted i prefer mangas to animes)..

* What your top 5 Video Games? Fable 1, Fatal Frame, Eternal Darkness, Dragon Age series, Black Ops

* What are some of your hobbies? Reading, playing games, collecting cards/ dueling

* Do you do graphics? If so what graphic programs do you have? none

* Do you have any questions? not really :ewhz:

Hello and welcome to the forums, we are a great community to join with lots to see and do.

Feel free to drop by the Chatbox (on the home page) most of us gather there to talk and have fun.

Hope you chose to stick around!

Whats your top 5 Anime? - Yugioh, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, Naruto, Fruits Basket (granted i prefer mangas to animes)..

Me:

* What your top 5 Video Games? FF, Harvest moon, Dragon Quest, Neverwinter nights and Vampire masquerade bloodlines.

* What are some of your hobbies? Reading, playing games, writing.

Thanks for the welcome Leki and for being my first friend :dhh:. Hey Lena, I've heard so many good things bout VM:B, is it really that good? I bought online to play it but then it didn't play, couldn't access a file, and i was so sad, lol. Although i never played the original Harvest moon series i did fall for the Rune Factory, have you tried those?