Who do you want to see show up in the war?

Magnarave

I don't think its possible but I would love to see the sage of six paths, 1-4 Hokages, Obito, Madara's brother, Jiraiya, and The whole murdered uchiha Clan so they can try to do the Coup d'état against the leaf that they planned even though madara has a grudge against the uchiha it would be a good battle to see

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sage of six paths, and jiraya if hes really dead cuz it would give naruto the chance to say goodbye and show his sensei how strong hes become.guess it would be akward fighting eachother but i think they would be honored to fight eachother to show their strength

come to think of it i dont think jiraya would be controlled i think hed have the will power to fight side by side with naruto wich would be mega super ultra badass x10

sage of six paths, and jiraya if hes really dead cuz it would give naruto the chance to say goodbye and show his sensei how strong hes become.guess it would be akward fighting eachother but i think they would be honored to fight eachother to show their strength

Jiraya is dead its confirmed, His body is leagues under the sea so he cant be controlled because kabuto couldnt obtain any dna. So jiraya isnt making any special apperances unless its thru naruto's memory or conscience.

Jiraya is dead its confirmed, His body is leagues under the sea so he cant be controlled because kabuto couldnt obtain any dna. So jiraya isnt making any special apperances unless its thru naruto's memory or conscience.

Since Pain has had Jiraya's blood all over him (on the Blades/Clothes and what not) it could it be possible to obtain Jiraya's DNA through One of the six path of pain. Kabuto finds Pain....Kabuto finds Jiraya.