Epic Mickey

dodger99

I heard that it was a really "fine" game. The overall plot to it, I heard from a fellow gameshop clerk owner that the game is based on Mickey Mouse & the very first creation dubbed as the would-have-been original "Mickey Mouse" as the antagonist. That to me is interesting, but I guess it is reasonable to say that you can seem to get into it, I generally don't pick up games based on films as a rule of thumb for gaming.

Then again it might be one of those games that one man treasures and the other one trashes. I personally haven't tried it, but I might borrow it from a friend.

• 1 month later...

I've always been a huge Disney fan so my opinion might be biased. I'd say the game takes a little while to get into, but I did enjoy the game very much. I even did a full play through of the "good" decisions and another of the "bad" decisions just to see the difference and get all the Pins. I had a hard time doing the "bad" decisions.

Hahaha I am in the same boat. I picked it up but played it for a bit got sick of it like literally sick the camera was a turn off. Reminded me of going back and playing golden eye that same sickness you get when u play too long. So I haven't picked it up again. It turned me off from my Wii entirely, I was playing Donkey Kong and my Sonic Colours is still in original wrapping. But I did hear it was a Wii game of the year contender so it couldn't be that bad I guess. I might just go back and play Sonic and DK and then finish up mickey