I won the war!!!!

seirachan

What a fight that was, I was ABOUT to draw but then a creepy spider started crawling fast from the back of my book so I freaked out and dropped it. Stood there for 2 minutes panting staring unblinkingly at the book. When i found him on the side of it. It took me another minute to get the courage to grab my holey socks and try to get him. But he started running off the book so I dropped some of the socks on him and squished him with my last- or so I thought. Just as I was relieved he crawled onto the top like he was mocking me so i quickly dashed for another holey sock. But when I looked back he was gone and I was PISSED. There is no fucking way I can sleep knowing there is a spider in my room. But after staring for another 5 minutes he crawled to the top of the socks. So i waited.

He started to make a run for it so I took the socks he left and dropped them on him again, This time pounding the living fuck of the them. Over 20 hits, still not enough for me. So i packed his ass into the garbage and tossed him outside in the bin.

I HATE SPIDERS.

May they all die and be rid of my room. I have a feeling the war might not be over yet. Hes not the first spider I've found.

What a fight that was, I was ABOUT to draw but then a creepy spider started crawling fast from the back of my book so I freaked out and dropped it. Stood there for 2 minutes panting staring unblinkingly at the book. When i found him on the side of it. It took me another minute to get the courage to grab my holey socks and try to get him. But he started running off the book so I dropped some of the socks on him and squished him with my last- or so I thought. Just as I was relieved he crawled onto the top like he was mocking me so i quickly dashed for another holey sock. But when I looked back he was gone and I was PISSED. There is no fucking way I can sleep knowing there is a spider in my room. But after staring for another 5 minutes he crawled to the top of the socks. So i waited.

He started to make a run for it so I took the socks he left and dropped them on him again, This time pounding the living fuck of the them. Over 20 hits, still not enough for me. So i packed his ass into the garbage and tossed him outside in the bin.

I HATE SPIDERS.

May they all die and be rid of my room. I have a feeling the war might not be over yet. Hes not the first spider I've found.

we have the same fear, so i know that feeling..

whenever i see a spider even in toilet or bathroom.. i always freak out of it. i will use anything (chemical, shampoo or detergent to poison the spider).

when its inside my bedroom, that is a problem since its quite hectic to find it hiding below your bed..