Japanese style Pc Games

BushidoSkeleton

There's a lot of anime style MMOs that are free-to-play with cash shop items. The one I'm play right now is Iris (although it is not 100% anime style) and it plays just fine on a medium machine and the cash items don't seem to break it on lower levels. The link below is a review site and you could use that to find more that fit the style you like.

http://mmohut.com/review/iris-online

Hmm one I got hooked on I got from Steam - Reccettear...you run an item shop and hire mercenaries to go dungeon crawling to find things to sell...it's quiet addictive:)

Thats the only PC one i can think of off the top of my head...only other PC games I have are classed as visual novels like Animundi / Yo-Jin-Bo...for a little dose of bishonen

• 2 weeks later...
besides using an emulator to play the no more hero games, the only anime styled game could find was a Blazblue game.

Agreed, Blazblue is the only anime styled game I have seen on PC, but if you want a good JRPG for pc, I would say The Last Remnant is the good one, can't remember any other -_-