DC Universe Online

seirachan

No topic on this? Well I'm liking this game and glad I bought it. Still minor bugs but it was just released not too long ago. I play a Melee Fire, Power Hands, Acrobatic guy. it's AWESOME so far I can cover myself in flames for a short cool down AoE dealing fire damage all around me and summon a meteor on every things head I can then pick up and throw around for a limited amount of time. Only downside is everything else can pick it up too. But I do crazy damage. I also had a Plant Healer that I gave a Rifle and flying powers. Only problem with flying is everything will ground you.

All travels ability's have a skill tree that you can go down to use your travel ability to fight with. Each main skill(like Fire) has 2 skill trees. Then there's your weapon skills and Ionic(or however you spell it) that everyone has. Your main skills and Ionic skills have different types of skill points then your Weapon and Travel. So you don't have to choose between them. Great Idea In My Opinion.

Also great character customization. You can be any type of fury in the world down to Foxes and Cats, any skin color but limited on faces(go with the skins). Lots of Items to chose from. My only complaint is you can only have 3 different colors on your character at all. But the good thing is while your playing any Items looks will be saved so no matter what gear you wearing you can still make yourself look cool.

http://www.dcuniverseonline.com/

hmmmm i want it ut im not sure wit hthe acrobatincs is it just sticking to walls or can you like climb them i no you can jump on them but still i wanted to make a character based on the naruto show

all the movement skills do the same thing, acrobatics lets you climb walls, super speed lets you run up them, and flying is well you fly anywhere