a thought about dissidia duodecim(12)!!!(characters)

take-a-boww

well i've heard there is going to be 12 characters, then 10????, then 8-10, but i was wondering would square class edea and basch as a character, or just a costume ??? and has any more been anounced about the other chars...

i would like to see rinoa-quistis, was thinking to if they added ridia they could use yuna's X-2 look, but thats not gonna happen, oh and red/vincent >_< hmmmm ill think of more after -_-....... thanks for ya thoughts

sigh, why can people never learn to read? i must have posted this at least in three other places.

all characters from the original game are confirmed to return.

in addition to them will be joining Tifa (VII), Kain (!V), Vann (XII), Lightning (XIII), Laguna (VIII) and Yuna (X)

Aya Brea is Lightning's extra costume which you can unlock by inputting a code found inside a copy of "The 3rd Birthday".

you can also unlock Cloud's KH attire by inputting another code found inside a copy oh Birth By Sleep : Final Mix

sigh, why can people never learn to read? i must have posted this at least in three other places.

all characters from the original game are confirmed to return.

in addition to them will be joining Tifa (VII), Kain (!V), Vann (XII), Lightning (XIII), Laguna (VIII) and Yuna (X)

Aya Brea is Lightning's extra costume which you can unlock by inputting a code found inside a copy of "The 3rd Birthday".

you can also unlock Cloud's KH attire by inputting another code found inside a copy oh Birth By Sleep : Final Mix

ok i might have worded the first post wrong but still....:

1. no need to be rude/offencive, im sorry i didnt see your post elsewhere, i dont really read a lot of posts but the reading thing sounded rude to me.

2.i know all previous characters are coming back as well as the ones you mentioned, but i thought 8 were announced so i wanted to know if square released anything new.

3.i was only wondering would people think square would be cheap and say ultimicia and gabranth's 3rd costume(edea/basch) would count as a character costume counting towards 8 instead of the 6 mentioned!

4.then i just said who i would like.

5 i knew about cloud extra costume but not lightning's! so thanks.

thats what i meant to say, soooo no on else has posted so im guessing nothing new =/.......

But he wasn't rude or offensive at all, he simply stated that this was said elsewhere in what is probably the calmest way I've seen lol

I worded it wrong again,

I didn't mean the whole post is rude/offensive just the part about how I should learn to read, I know that wasn't his intentions (hopefully he wasn't mad) but it's text so I can't tell if it was joking or serious, but I look like a wright t*t now, probably =(

• 1 month later...