Skullcandy Xbox 360 Headset Problem?

cloud1414

Recently bought a pair of the Lowrider SGS headset. Everything is connected but the problem is in for example im in the Halo: Reach lobby, but the thing is is that it says im talking but im not saying everything, and everything is connected as it showed me in the instructions with the package. Now I already know blah blah set it to WMA pro and voice to both and set it to 10. Ive tried all that and it still hasent fixed my problem at all.

I read around that I can but a inline volume control for a 2.5mm jack, I dont know if that will help me at all. Another problem is that I cant talk when I can hear at the same time, and its the other way around, i have to unplug one cord to use the other. Like when I want to hear both chat and game audio I have to unplug my mic, but when I want to chat, I have to unplug the other cable, that ruins the point of having the headset. But when I have everything connected it works, but it still says my mic is hot and people complain like im saying things during matches but im not saying anything. Please someone who had the same problem please if you know how I can fix this, please let me know asap :D Thanks

just noticed when i tested sending a voice message, i was able to talk while i can hear ingame and everything else, since i heard my voice through the message before i sent it, its just that when im not talking, my mic still says its hot and says im still talking D: