Are Naruto and the Kyuubi related to each other?

Enkidu

In the original pilot Naruto was the Kyuubi's offspring and not it's host after the recent chapters and Naruto meeting his mother one thing keeps coming to mind is what the Kyuubi said "You don't have what it takes to control me! You're nothing more than a mere fragment of my hatred!" odd quote don't ya think since the Kyuubi's chakra mixed with Naruto during the pregnancy thus the whisker markings on his face

In the original pilot Naruto was the Kyuubi's offspring and not it's host after the recent chapters and Naruto meeting his mother one thing keeps coming to mind is what the Kyuubi said "You don't have what it takes to control me! You're nothing more than a mere fragment of my hatred!" odd quote don't ya think since the Kyuubi's chakra mixed with Naruto during the pregnancy thus the whisker markings on his face

Noooo they not related, like mentioned before the 9 tails is a one of 9 other chakra monsters that was originally the 10 tails.

"Naruto during the pregnancy" ...what? no.. the seal (Eight Trigrams Seal) that the fourth hokage (

Naruto's dad

) used to seal and imprison the fox spirit within Naruto allows (according to Jiraiya) a small amount of the Nine-Tails' chakra to always mix with Naruto's own.

• 3 months later...
Noooo they not related, like mentioned before the 9 tails is a one of 9 other chakra monsters that was originally the 10 tails.

"Naruto during the pregnancy" ...what? no.. the seal (Eight Trigrams Seal) that the fourth hokage (

Naruto's dad

) used to seal and imprison the fox spirit within Naruto allows (according to Jiraiya) a small amount of the Nine-Tails' chakra to always mix with Naruto's own.

Alright, the following will relieve of your ingorance of Naruto's heritage

Naruto's mother was the previous jinchūriki of the nine-tails. This is why the previous poster said "...during the pregnacy,,," she was already a jinchūriki before naurto's conception. She was an Uzamaki, they have high statima levels to begin with, so they can survive the Tailed Beast extraction process, thus making them perfect hosts to contain tailed beasts. Side note: The last three known nine-tailed jinchūriki (including Naruto) were Uzamaki.

• 2 years later...