Need Expert Help From Seasoned Anime Watcher

eidelsond

Ok first off warning I have seen alot of anime and I cant seem to find new good series. So any help from a seasoned anime watcher I would really appreciate. I am looking for an anime with very good fight scenes, actions/supernatural/shonen they can be very violent as I do not mind. I also prefer when they develop a deep story line. Here are list of my favorites along with others I have seen. They can also be dubbed(preferred) or subbed.

Berserk

Bleach

Naruto Shippuden

Code Geass

soul eater

FMA brotherhood

claymore

D.Gray-man

Hellsing

Vampire Knight

Air Gear

Record of Lodoss Wars

elfen lied

Others I have Seen

book of bantorra

basilisk

all of the gundams

blassreiter

black blood brothers

blood +

buso renkin

trigun

cowboy bepop

chrono crusade

e's otherwise

fate stay night

flame of recca

getbackers

gantz

gurren laggen

kaze no stigma

kiba

Neon Genesis Evanglion

peacemaker

s-cry-ed

ruroni kenshin

samurai deeper kyo

big O

Utawaremeno

Yuyu Hakusho

Witchblade

Tenjo tenge

blood +

Bastard

Blade of Immortal

Darker than Black

Descendants of Darker

Death Note

Getbackers

Devil May Cry

Dragonaut the Resonance

DBZ

Escaflowne

Final Fantasy

Flame of Recca

Gantz

Ghost in the Shell

Gungrave

Samurai X

Gun x Sword

Ikkitousen

Inuyasha

Legend of Himiko

Macross

Morbito

outlaw star

peacemaker

Queens blade

Rahxephon

Ronin Warriors

Saiyuki all of them

samurai champloo

Shadow Skill

Street Fighter

Twelve Kingdoms

Trinity Blood

Wolfs Rain

When they Cry

yuyu Hakusho

Witch Hunter Robin

The only anime I can think of that is not on either of your lists is Ergo Proxy. I think you'd like it based on your criteria. There is some action / fighting. But the art is really cool, the story is really original and the characters develop deeply. It is pretty fast paced for the most part, with a few slow episodes. But it really makes you think, and keeps you guessing right up until the end. It has 24 episodes I believe (might be 23). But it had me hooked from the first two episodes.

Good Luck!

PS I'm not an extremely seasoned anime watcher, but I do have a giant love and obsession for it, and have not stopped injecting my mind with it since my friend sat me down and had me start watching it awhile ago. Plus my tastes seem to match yours - most of my favorites are on your favorite list..

Highschool of the Dead!! Just finished it and it is awesome, lots of fighting as it is a Zombie anime and it is 12 episodes long.

Totally agree with you, I loved it! I definitely recommend this to the OP, since it's full of Humor and intense Action-scenes. Also, it was made this year, so the artwork/animations are really good. ^-^

i'll just list some good shows based on what's not on your list already: samurai 7, black lagoon, elemental gelade, ghost hunt, kenichi the mightiest disciple, baccano, romeo x juliet, gankutsuou, the wallflower, ouran high school host club, aquarion.

all of these are dubbed, if you want a summary for the shows go check them on ANN or try the dubbed or dual audio index lists on here