(BR) Isle of War - Russia VS USA!

Sgt.Walton.001

Intro

Somewhere on an Island in the Atlantic Ocean the Sovjets are making there way to establish a for ward base there. Because they know if they have Island Jalca also know as "Isle of War" they can flank the Allied base on the main land by the West and South that is some miles from the Sovjets location. But Allied look outs have seen this movement of the Sovjets on there radar and reported this high valued info to the high command in Pentagon General Charles Duckling.

Some brief moments latter in the Pentagon ...

Charles Duckling: How could this have happen ?

Ann: I am very sorry Generals, our forces where busy defending and fighting back the Sovjets in other regions. We could not have for seen this.

Charles Duckling: Well get me our commander, I need to speak to him right now.

Ann: Well your lucky sir, he just got back, I will get him for you.

Charles Duckling: Good

"The door opens" And a cold breeze comes out of the door in the room.

Charles Duckling: "Cough Cough" Close the door dammit, its freezing outside! "Command appears in front of the Generals Desk."

Charles Duckling: I am gald you could come in such short notice commander. You are famous for your success against the Sovjets in such a short time they have come here on our soil and that of other Allied Countries. I would have assigned an other commander to this mission, but in this short time, your the only one we got who is not busy fighting or defending our citizens.

Walton: Its no problem Generals, I will take care of it. What is the objective ?

Charles Duckling: Great, glad you asked, well The Isle of War has again become a battlefield, the last battle fought there turned out to be both a loss to our side as to the Sovjets. So the island remained un taken, neutral zone. But good Intel has shown us the sovjets are not to back down there in the region any time soon. I want you to re-take the island and secure it for the Allied forces. Understood Sgt ?

Walton: Yes, give me a base, some resources and I"ll conquer that region.

Charles Duckling: Good, you can go right away, with your company of soldiers.

4 days latter after a long trip over the sea with a boot ...

Welcome on the Isle of war commander, the enemy commander is Dmitri, a young but talented person, who can cause some trouble, if not destroyed soon.

Walton rank: sergeant

star2x.png

Dmitri rank: sergeant

star2x.png

"Commander Walton takes up a communication device to speak to the enemy commandeer Dmitri."

Walton: Dmitri you can still surrender, we can end this peace fully.

Dmitri: Ha! You American dog! You shall feel the full might of our nation! (Conversation ended)

Isle of War

redalertiipic1.png

Walton: Lets do this fast boy's and we can go back home and leave the rest to the reinforcements who will be arriving in some time.

Deploy and build our base, get a tank factory and make a Chrono Miner ASAP to drain our resources slower. Lets build up an extra ore refinery. Build up tanks and GI units. We are going to move close to the enemy base, blocking there way to attack our base.

redalertiipic2.png

Walton: Airborne! Great, deploy GI, prepare yourself, enemy incoming!

redalertiipic3.png

GI soldier: Enemy tesla trooper destroyed, lets move out!

Walton: Wait! Take our battle force of tanks with you.

GI soldier: Yes sir!

redalertiipic4.png

Sgt Joe: Deploy GI! Tanks come to our aid to kill this enemy units.

redalertiipic5.png

Walton: Good show so far, the enemy have almost no units in there base, its like they don't know what hit them. I have mercy, we shall not finish them yet. Do we want a challenge or a battle where the enemy didn't had a chance ?

(The GI soldiers where making noise and discussing what to do.)

GI soldierJoe: I belief sir you are our commander so we follow your lead.

Walton: Then we will give them time.

Max: No! We should destroy there Iron Certain, it can kill us all!

Walton: Easy .... I am confident Dimitri wont' use it as our tanks will still be a problem for him if he kills our infantry.

redalertiipic6.png

Capt. John: Walton you won't belief this but the Sovjets have build a nuke launch side, they can fire one estimated in 9 minutes on our base.

Walton: Not if we make a fast counter attack, lets kill there power first ...

This is an easy task for our tanks, we are now the East of there base, move up north!

redalertiipic7.png

Walton: Kill all 4 power plants at once! The fifth one has already been taken care of, once destroyed our enemy will have no power, and there super weapons offline.

redalertiipic8.png

GI soldier: Look! They sold there nuke, they are in need of money.

Walton: Good, then you know the drill, finish them all! No mercy.

redalertiipic9.png

GI soliderJoe: Are we going to let our Commander do all, lets help, attack GI.

redalertiipic10.png

Walton: Finish them, leave as last there construction yard, where our enemy foe is

Dmitri: This is not the end of me, the Union will remember this battle and I will be seen as a hero to my people!

Walton: Yeah, in a coffin returning to Russia .... Kill the construction yard and anything that tries to crawl out ...

"Moments latter" Walton: Hmmm, our censors still pick up enemy forces. Search the area.

Tank: We found a dockyard.

Walton: Destroy, "sigh after a long day" we can go home boys!

redalertiipic11.png

Walton: Victory! General Duckling will be glad to hear this.

redalertiipic12.png

Charles Duckling: Back so early commander ? It has been just a week sins you left with your forces.

Walton: Mission complete sir, "puts of helmet"

Charles Duckling: Well, well, I'll sent our back up force to the location at once to establish a secure zone for the Allied army. "Sits down, takes a bottle of Scotch" We have to celebrate on this one Walton. come and sit down and have a drink with me.

Walton: O thanks but I have to deny, I am on duty ...

Chares Duckling: Nonsenss! One drink doesn't hurt a bit, its a command, sit down my son.

"Walton has a hard time listening to the silly command he just got but then realizes its his command and boss so he obeys."

Walton: Yes sir!

"The mission had ended, and the Allied had ONE more victory, but just one for there where many battles to follow after this mission."

Credit goes to me for writing it, it was original posted @ My C&C site but now I share it here to contribute to this nice community.