Unwind the Mind

The first thing that strikes out to me is the beautiful image on the left. I think it automatically gives the image a style of futuristic and suave style. Then I go to the second image on it's right and it seems a little too repetitive. If you couldn't use another image prehaps another colouring technique? Change the saturation, contrast, blending options etc. I just think it isn't enough to create a 'clone' feeling to it and it just looks messy. Also, it looks like you haven't cut out the background fully on the left image, which I'm not sure if it is a style or a just hastiness.

The background is lovely though, and it really suits the colors used on the foreground in contrast, especially with the faded out in the bottom right hand corner. It gives the background a bit of life and links the foreground with the background. Also, the sun is perfect. It really does establish that it isn't there for chance, but it is there for artistic value.

Again with the text, the only things I can read is 'Rewind', but if it's meant to say more, I can't read it because I have a large screen resolution on and my I've forgotten my glasses :P But the wamy you have illustrated it on the image I think is well done. The juxtapositions of the text, along with the font (although I would usually vote against a Western-Cowboy styled font)

I had more to say, but I got distracted @@; GOOD JOB!

• 3 weeks later...