Naruto Sigs. /5th Hokage\ / Naruto\

Hidden Leaf

Naturally both very good :P

For the first, I love the high quality image. Most people use a jpeg and just enlarge it which means it's sharpness is lost, but the image is great. It also entices the viewer, something that isn't passive - a great quality in a signature. The colour scheme works well also, I know it is a red/yellow themed image, but it uses so many different shades and variations it doesn't look bland. The only criticism is the white fade at the center top and bottom, where you trying to hide a faulty image edge or something? It just seems a little bit too excessive, although not noticeable at all really. Another thing is the text, it doesn't stand out, it is barely readable and the font you use, to me, really doesn't suit this at all. It's an oxymoron of a beautifully artistic styled signature and then some Bold Tahoma rip off. D:

The second, although more passive than the last, is still quite powerful and defined. I feel again with the lighting effects you could of laid off because it seems like a cheap way to create some flashy effect, as opposed to using brushes/textures/patterns etc. I think the left and right could of been used more as well, perhaps put a low opacity gradient on either side that blends into the center? Then again, from a distance the vast area of the image can enhance what the viewer has to decode from the image, I just think the lighting effects distract it and maybe even make it look less mature than it's potential could be.

• 3 weeks later...