hello, jimmy needs anime recs. =] plz help.

Punkjim420

ok i love romance anime. especially zero no tsukaima and shakugan no shana type stuff. but i also like chobits and love hina. so i like tsundere anime romance anime and action. super powers or magic is a big bonus but, not needed. ive seen so many animes i ran out of things to watch. i liked inuyasha. i know every single quote from dragon ball z lol. it was my fav when i was a kid. as i matured i grew into romance. also i hate sad endings. i almost punched my pc when i finished some anime like (spoiler !! spoiler!! be warned!!) dont look at next sentence if spoilers bother you!!! toradora, i wanted the guy to keep being with the girl not seperate after the long awaited "i love you." so with that being said can some of you possibly reccomend some anime? like bleach styled fighting with romance similar to zero no tsukaima? also note. i hate anime that are 2 eps long. lol its not easy to get into something in such short time. if i didnt show my spoiler right or something i apologize. feel free to let me know. i just have difficulties describing things. but to view the spoiler, highlight the hidden text.