Warcraft 3 rpg maps

Mute point

I don't know if anyone here will know how to fix this, but many of the RPG maps created for Warcraft 3 are set up so that you cannot play them without at least one other person in the game.

While that's fine if you have a good connection and can get on battlenet, or have a few friends who could come over and play with you, it sucks for those of us who just want to play.

In addition, these maps are usually altered in some way to keep you from opening them in world editor, if they weren't, I would simple go in, and remove the trigger used to make it multiplayer only.. So my question is.. Is there a way to either disable that trigger without the world editor.. Or as an alternative, a method of creating a second player without using another computer. (Even if this second "player" imediately quits the game it would work. Only needs to be there until the map initializes.)

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Nevermind, I found something to let me run multiple warcraft 3's.. so I can play by myself, but with more of me in the game! (Originally I was going to put "with" instead of "by" but the inuendo was just too much..)

Ahem...point taken, as for what you mentioned, I remember solving this by simply setting all the players to player or something(haven't played in a while so I can't remember) it's so that it would make all the players set to be controlled by you so when the game begins, you control one player and the rest just sit their idly while you get slaughtered, this is with the map that came with the game by the way, I was able to play with myself all I wanted.