What baccano character would you be

Vael

I've realized recently that Baccano has a wide variety of characters

most with their own beliefs, pleasures, and other things that make them unique

though I also realize not that many people on this forum may not have seen Baccano, so yeah

So here I am posing to you my question, I you were a character from baccano who would you be, or who would you want to be? doesn't have to be exact just the gist of the character

heres a few example of characters from baccano

Jacuzzi Splot

A crybaby who is nonetheless capable of exceptional courage and leadership ability when the situation calls for it. At first, Jacuzzi seems almost cripplingly shy, even with a tendency to stutter in front of strangers. However, when his loved ones are in danger, he will summon the strength to face his problems directly

Chane laforet

Dedicated to her family and highly protective of them

Nicholas Wayne

a sticky beak who doesn't know when to back off, he's willing to get information at any cost

Nice Holystone

Calm natured person passionate for her work looks after her friends and is very straight forward personality

Donney

Big strong and not to bright but loyal to his friends

Miria and Isaac

an eccentric pair that you just can't separate them, they compliment each other perfectly, they never leave each others side

Szlizard quates

He is an apathetic, violent man who will go to any means to achieve his objectives

those are just a few not all, and if you haven't seen baccano and are reading this thread WATCH IT!!!

still here?

heres some help click the link under BACCANO! in my sig

cmon do it, you know you wan't to

Either way, the answer to my own question is

I reckon I'd be Jacuzzi Splot because I get REALLY nervous around people I don't really know that well.

but I'd like to be Firo Prochainezo because he's confident knows how to wield daggers and friendly as well

Love Baccano. So many great characters and a great story.

Hmmm, this is a tough question. I'm thinking I'm most like Rachel - just an observer, and means to be only an observer, but ends up getting involved anyway :) Her nature in general seems alot like me. lol she has a grudge against the train industry and doesn't pay for her tickets. Sounds like something I would do.....