[Maintenance Alert] Infrastructure maintenance - 7/14/2024

UPDATE 9:25 PM CDT: This maintenance has been completed. Thank you again for your patience!

There will be infrastructure maintenance carried out starting on Friday, 12-July-2024 Saturday, 13-July-2024 Sunday, 14-July-2024. This maintenance will begin at 8:00 PM CDT (GMT-5) and take approximately 1 to 2 hours. Kametsu will remain available for most of this maintenance period but there may be a brief interruption if maintenance cannot be fully completed while the site is live. If this occurs, it shouldn't last longer than a few minutes at most.

As always, we are available on Discord and IRC. Thanks for your understanding as well as for sticking with us!

Edited by Nekone
Maintenance completed

Is this software or hardware related? Thanks for the heads up. That's one of the times I commonly browse/post & I don't use Discord so I would've been S.O.L

I'll try to post my slop earlier than usual! 🤣

I wonder if this will affect me in some capacity, because I remember there was a headline about how users with Microsoft accounts (Hotmail) might experience problems.

Granted, I do have another E-mail address, but I'm just such a procrastinator that I won't change until it's too late.  If I was given a heads-up about when Kametsu would start dealing with Microsoft accounts, I'd switch to the other E-mail address before then.

3 hours ago, Dave55811 said:

I wonder if this will affect me in some capacity, because I remember there was a headline about how users with Microsoft accounts (Hotmail) might experience problems.

Granted, I do have another E-mail address, but I'm just such a procrastinator that I won't change until it's too late.  If I was given a heads-up about when Kametsu would start dealing with Microsoft accounts, I'd switch to the other E-mail address before then.

Just change it in your profile settings

• Nekone changed the title to [Maintenance Alert] Infrastructure maintenance - 7/13/2024
7 hours ago, Zemekis said:

Is this software or hardware related? Thanks for the heads up. That's one of the times I commonly browse/post & I don't use Discord so I would've been S.O.L

I'll try to post my slop earlier than usual! 🤣

Both, in a way. There's a few different things I'll be taking care of at the same time that would fit into both categories.

4 hours ago, Dave55811 said:

You can always switch it at any time, and if you need help with things you can always reach out to me or Koby in a private message. Microsoft's just incredibly strict about its anti-spam campaign. I had taken great care in ensuring that the mail servers would be seen as "in compliance" in terms of anti-spam rules. But Microsoft really just doesn't care about that; they'll ban entire IP subnets even if there's known good IPs in there. Don't worry too much about it.

• Like 2

• Nekone changed the title to [Maintenance Alert] Infrastructure maintenance - 7/14/2024
  • Nekone locked this topic