[COMPLETE] Upcoming major maintenance

Nekone

Maintenance is complete. There were a few snags I had to go back and fix, but it appears everything is functional at this time. The one thing I need to point out is email functionality will be temporarily unavailable, as this has not yet been set up on the new infrastructure. Otherwise, everything looks good. Do still let me know if anything appears broken.

The Kametsu website and forum will be undergoing major maintenance starting on Thursday, 11/9/2023 Friday 11/10/2023 10 AM CST 10:00 PM CST and continuing until Friday, 11/10/2023 at 2 PM CST 10 PM CST Saturday, 11/11/2023 10:00 AM CST. During this timeframe, the forums and websites will NOT be available. This maintenance is taking place in order to move the server onto newer hardware. When maintenance begins, all users will see either an error message or temporary page (depending on the stage of maintenance) when attempting to access the site or forums.

This maintenance only affects the Kametsu websites. It does NOT affect the Kametsu Discord server, nor will it affect our IRC channel #Kametsu at irc.xertion.org. Therefore, updates will be provided via those channels once maintenance starts, as needed.

NOTE: While a 24 12 hour maintenance window is allocated, it is POSSIBLE that the work will be completed prior to the specified end time. Please monitor our Discord server and IRC channels for updates once maintenance begins.

Thanks for visiting Kametsu!

Edited by Nekone
Maintenance ACTUALLY complete
  • Thanks 3

• Nekone changed the title to [IMPORTANT] Upcoming major maintenance - 11/10/2023
  • Nekone unfeatured, unpinned, pinned and featured this topic
  • Nekone changed the title to [COMPLETE] Upcoming major maintenance
  • Nekone locked this topic

Maintenance is complete. There were a few snags I had to go back and fix, but it appears everything is functional at this time. The one thing I need to point out is email functionality will be temporarily unavailable, as this has not yet been set up on the new infrastructure. Otherwise, everything looks good. Do still let me know if anything appears broken.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1