Red Dead Redemption 2 Buy or Leave It?

DJHulp

I was wondering I really liked GUN this is a Game from NeverSoft / ActiVision and also this was the best CowBoy Game what I ever Played.

But I also bought the First Game of Red Dead Redemption 1 (Incl. Zombie Pack), but this Game and DLC I really didn't like it.

And what is very strange because I really like Grand Theft Auto from RockStar Games, so I was Definally Disappointment.

The Story and Controlls where way worse then GUN. I see Trailers of the Game from the Second Game is this a totally Different Story and would it be more like GUN? What I do notice is into the Trailers they Fixed the Problems what I really hated in Part 01. Must I Buy this Game, or Skip the Game because I didn't liked the First Game.

Edited by DJHulp

1 hour ago, Kail said:

I didn't like the first game either but I'm still gonna buy it, looks a lot more refined than the first one. Going to wait for a PC release though. 

Thanks for the Tip, personally I think to wait aswel for the $20/$30 or something.

If I must pay the Full price again like the first one and have the same thing, is just like throwing money into the trash. :( 

Why buy it? If you play on PC, download a CODEX release. If you download pirate anime (you wouldn't be here otherwise), then feel free to download pirated games. CODEX is the best out there and 100% clean. Since all are scene groups, you can find their releases leaked on several widely trusred leak sites. Also other well known groups that pirate and crack games are CPY, SKIDROW, RAZOR, 3DM, and DARKSiDERS for VNs. Like, why buy games if you don't buy anime?

Edited by Kamtsu1
typos
  • Like 1

Because the Shipping Rate from Anime is Outrages (I must pay double or triple for just one Anime) and a Game I don't have this problem.

Or maybe I just want to have the Original Disc for playing example Online. There are so many reason to think off example Crack doesn't work.

PC is too Slow for the New Game, but I can use my Game Console instead.

But I love to hear you're input @Kamtsu1 always appreciated. ;) 

But the main Reason I didn't know that it comes on PC and also the Hardware isn't confirmed yet:

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/red-dead-redemption-2/16908

By The Way: Shadow of Tomb Raider isn't Cracked either, and a Month has been passed.

Edited by DJHulp

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to buy (Special Edition, I was to late for the Ultimate) it and I'm waiting for my Copy, maybe I have it tomorrow or the next day.

Hopefully it was worth investation because the Reviews on YouTube and other Website called it the Game of The Year 2018!

And 2019 we all know it Kingdom Hearts III! ;) 

Edited by DJHulp