VPN Support?

DJHulp

VPN Question?

VPN - ADVANCED BYPASS:

In order to make it impossible for a network to detect your VPN you’ll need to mask your VPN traffic, and make it appear as regular online movement. Here are some techniques for unblocking your VPN service on almost any network:

1. TCP Port 443 – When you have to enter personal, or sensitive, data online you will be transferred to TCP 443. This is a higher level of encryption, and is similar to the SSL encryption used by quality VPNs.Therefore, by switching over port number to 443, most firewalls won’t recognize that you’re also on a VPN and will allow you access to the blocked content.  You can set it up by contacting your VPN provider’s tech support.

Port Blocking – Another effective way to block VPNs is to use a firewall to block the ports commonly used by VPN protocols, such as 1194 (UDP), 1723 (TCP), 500 (UDP), 4500 (UDP), 1701 (UDP) etc.

Is this Possible to do without contacting the VPN Provider about the Port 443 , if you know the IP if yes how can I make this work?

I want to hide it source: https://www.vpnmentor.com/blog/bypass-vpn-blocks-with-ease/

If I can make this work then I'm very gratefull. ;)

The problem is that the VPN get recognized by the other VPN, so what I want to do if possible make a Bypass.

Edited by DJHulp