Help Finding an Old Cartoon

thedoctor2014

I believe it was on back in the 80's, it was a cartoon I saw a few episodes of that I would really like to find again and maybe watch the whole series. Sadly I can not remember the name or find the name or where to get it. It was about a girl who was on the run from I believe a spoiled princess for I think making a scene and pissing her off. The princess's younger sister is supposed to be dead and this girl on the run with some friends is a commoner, though it turns out she has a birth mark in the shape of a flower, a rose I think on either her foot or ankle. That mark proves that the girl is the long thought dead princess (or lost princess, and no it isn't Anastasia lol) and when the princess finds out, she helps the girl escape just before being caught. I think the princess's parents want the younger one who is on the run dead because the younger one has a stronger claim to the throne or the parents are just guardians trying to use the older as a puppet on the throne. The exact details are foggy, but if anyone could help me find it, and maybe point me in the direction of where to get it, I would be forever grateful. Thanks! :D