When is classroom of the elite season 2 coming?

richhomierice

On 2/24/2018 at 4:13 PM, ragnawind said:

There is a very low chance it will even get a second season, especially with all the complaints I heard about it when it aired. It is a good series, in my opinion, and the first season was more of a prologue than anything.

There were complaints?

Either way, I also hope for a 2nd season. Pretty much my favorite of 2017. I really love when a different angle is taken and it isn't as much of a copy-paste/different take of regularly used concept (high school life for example) and the way the MC never gave even half of a single fuck was pretty different/cool, lol. Dude just has zero emotion.

There's been some others that but I don't think I could think of any that just are full-idgaf like the MC of Classroom of the Elite.

Although now that I think about it, the MC of my favorite anime is pretty much always serious and dry similar to Classroom of the Elite's MC. So that's one~

My favorite scene from said anime as a example:

Don't really like the title the uploader chose but whatever... lol. I had found another upload but they did multiple skips through the scene. I hate that... although I understand of course the first part of the conversation getting cut (like in this upload) because spoilers, but doing like skips/fast forwarding unnecessarily through the the scene... meh. Plus they had interruptions in it. I guess worried about copyright so added interruptions to the scene? I figure that'd be something you might do for a song but not a anime scene...