''' Print str('Hello Kametsu Community') '''

DentaInferno

Hello Everybody, In case anyone is wonder no I'm not very good at programming, working on it learning new things all the time.  Also, the title is Python 2.7, I haven't touch 3.0 yet.  I found you guys looking for a good dual-audio of The Ancient Magus Bride releases.  I found the torrent actually on another site, and by looking into LostYears because the fourth episode hasn't been posted yet I found you guys.  So far this place seems nice and welcoming I would like to join this community, so far I haven't had much luck with them as in my experience I have joined a lot of time demanding forums or they are really disrespectful, even the Admins was rude for no reasons :(.  The latter was normally with new sites that the Admins would operate under different rule sets among themselves.  Honestly, my activity is dependent on how much time I have on the side between a full-time job and also taking online classes I tend to have very little time for a lot of things on my list to do.  I have always loved anime since I can remember,  I love animes like Log Horizon, SAO, Overlord, Severing Crime Edge, Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon/Dan Machi,...etc. There is too much more to even list, I think you guys get what types I like.  I love MMORPG's, the last one I played was FFXIV the problem I had was my limited amount of time I could play and I always got left behind by my FC members.  I also like Watch Dags 1, I have no intentions of trying the second one tho.  Farming Simulator 17, Factorio,  and Destiny.  

I love to write programs, I'm still a beginner at it tho.  I am currently working on Python 2.7 supposed to be a great starting Object-Oriented language.  I plan on jumping back into C++ after I get the process down better as that was my first language and it's supposed to be a great language for writing game engines which is my end goal, for now, I do plan on setting more goals in the future as I near my current goal.  Currently, I still make my code too complicated and use more lines then I really should be using.  I would like to hear from you guy's and get to know you all too.   Please ask any questions and any advice/constructive criticism is always welcome.  

Edited by DentaInferno
Removed List of topics I was covering on the bottom.
  • Haha 2