mpc-hc 1.7.13 released and-farewell

sfaxt

https://mpc-hc.org/2017/07/16/1.7.13-released-and-farewell/

its 2 months old I guess, I usually download nightlies so only saw it now, I guess others might have missed it  :(

not that HC won't be good for few years more though.

btw BE has proper development by now, or just mods HC builds to be slightly different?

Edited by sfaxt

This is a quote by clsid that was posted on another site about the future of MPC-HC.

The future of MPC-HC

During the release of 1.7.13 an announcement was made, that it might be the last official release due to a lack of developers. Since then, several people have contacted the project admin (XhmikosR) with the offer to help. So the project is still alive. Basic maintenance tasks (like updating external components such as LAV Filters) are covered. Ideally we would like to get some actual real development action going too. So we need new and more developers.

What we would like to have right now is a list of important bugs, so we have something tangible that (potential) newcomers can focus on.

We also want to make a list a feature requests for new functionality that could be added. Preferably things that are easy to implement!!!

Everyone please share your thoughts.

Please link to an existing Trac topic (if it exists) for bugs/requests:
https://trac.mpc-hc.org/report/1
  • Like 1