Manga Vs Anime

RinOkumura

5 hours ago, Witchilich said:

Generally I won't read the manga adaption of a light novel/web novel I have read. But I am more inclined to watch the anime adaption of a manga/novel.

Agreed! I am much more likely to watch an anime adaptation since it will have a lot of new content to experience like OPs and EDs.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2024 at 10:34 AM, Green Dragoon said:

Both all the way. Personally, I don't often read manga, haven't done it since 2019. While renting them from the library. 

I do know how to say for Naruto. For example, not really a spoiler since it's still around the beginning of the tale. The 3 protagonist meets Kakashi for the first time, during the intermission before they meet up with Kakashi for the next day to train. Naruto was punching his personal dummy in his room. That didn't appear in the anime. So-

Wait, I made my statement before. Hey, 2nd time a charm.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2024 at 9:30 AM, Witchilich said:

Generally I won't read the manga adaption of a light novel/web novel I have read. But I am more inclined to watch the anime adaption of a manga/novel.

Do you have any light novels to recommend? I've only experienced a scant few as I usually opt for manga. I used to be quite the prolific reader, and I'd like to get more into it again.