death4242564

Saga of Tanya the Evil
Genre:
Magic, Military 
Episodes:
Is it dubbed:
Yes
Summary:
Tanya Degurechaff is a young soldier infamous for predatorial-like ruthlessness and an uncanny, tactical aptitude, earning her the nickname of the "Devil of the Rhine." Underneath her innocuous appearance, however, lies the soul of a man who challenged Being X, the self-proclaimed God, to a battle of wits—which resulted in him being reincarnated as a little girl into a world of magical warfare. Hellbent on defiance, Tanya resolves to ascend the ranks of her country's military as it slowly plunges into world war, with only Being X proving to be the strongest obstacle in recreating the peaceful life she once knew. But her perceptive actions and combat initiative have an unintended side effect: propelling the mighty Empire into becoming one of the most powerful nations in mankind's history.
[Written by MAL Rewrite]
Personal opinion: 8.5/10
I absolutely loved this series it was so amazing, the action the sound track, was all glorious. The concept was pulled off brilliantly this isn't the first reincarnation anime I've seen but it is easily my favorite. The battle between the MC and Being X is just very amusing to watch. I have to admit I preferred the version of Being X that was in the novel in comparison to the one in the anime though. The MC is very calculating and has a very strong personality the side characters aren't given as much love but are still likeable and interesting in their own right especially her closer comrades and some of the higher ups. All in all this was a great anime/novel and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a fun but intellectual series.

Edited by death4242564
added video

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...