Great Anime titles for me to watch

Hey everyone! I wouldn't consider myself a HUGE anime watcher(even though I like quite a few of them) I wanna get this out of the way first. I'm a full time caregiver to my grandfather who has Alzheimer's and I stay with him 5 days a week and there's no internet or anything over there so I been holding off on buying Blurays lately and started buying DVDs or just downloading them so I can have something to watch while he's asleep. so I'm gonna list a few titles that I love and own and you maybe tell me some others I may like? nothing too long like One Piece I haven't got time for that yet lol 

Ghost in the shell stand alone complex(I'm gonna order the second season eventually. it was alright just sometimes confusing)

Anything Dragonball I have seen it all/own it all lol

Death Note

Samurai Champloo

Afro Samurai

Trigun

Yu Yu Hakusho

Rurouni Kenshin 

I'm going to buy Outlaw Star on bluray, I hope it's good? 

Black Lagoon

Toriko

Mobile Fighter G gundam

and Toonami got me into Hunter X Hunter, Space Dandy, Hellsing Ultimate, and Tokyo Ghoul. 

I'm sure I am forgetting one or two but I'm just curious what would be another good show to watch? also I liked things about Highschool of the dead but I am just not a fan of that big boobed bouncy fan service stuff haha sorry if this is the wrong place to post btw. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...