Ultimate showdown of ulimate destiny (mecha version)

Rezin King

If the ultimate clash of mechs between the knightmares from code geass, the transformers, gundams from any season, the mechs from gunxsword, big O, Gigantor, Voltron, Megas XLR, or any other mecha animes that were not mentioned?

Please choose from the list if possible but if not please name the mech and the series it is from okay o o

>

\v/ o

11 [

i don't quite understand what you are asking for but this is what i think about the ultimate showndown between mechs...

Mech: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan (the final form)

From anime: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan

VS

All the other mechs from every other known mech animes - this is mainly because in TTGL in the last episode they fought against another being in their own universe, that means its the humans in a giant robot against the universe... and obviously they win so i think that they are the strongest and that its only fair to make the showndown a handicap where they fight against all the other known mechs

P.S. TTGL RULZ!

• 1 month later...

Velcross from Heroic Age would put up a great fight with any mecha. Also possibly may obliterate them if he goes berserk and in the anime he is invincible. This is proven in the scene where a 'nodos' transcends every dimension for every possible outcome and not in one of them did Velcross perish.