getting back into anime, suggestions?

Used to be a huge anime fan, but fell out after forgetting too many passwords. Is IRC still the way to find what I'm looking for? What some good suggestion for this poor old old man to get back into some good shows. Does ACX still do releases, they used to be my go to.

A few tidbits on my taste.

1: no chibi, I'm a huge stickler about art. Even "Here and there, now and then" was borderline for me, but if the story is good enough I'll atleast try the first episode.

2: Love mind fuck shows. If the show leaves me coming up with my own theories after each episode, then I'm in 100%

3: Ecchi is fine, but dont want borderline hentai.

4: I want mystery and suspense not horror.

5. Try to stay away from everyday life shows, but still loved Beck and Genshikan to name a a few.

6. strangely addicted to the DBZ (game like) style of animes

7. Hate me if you must but I prefer english dubbed for the convenience but have no issue watching subbed.

Oh and Hi everyone :)

It would be easier with a list of shows you have watched to see what to recommend, o as to not recommend something you already watched.

Anyway, IRC is one of the best places here to get releases, at least. They are on irc.xertion.com irc.xertion.org on the #Kametsu channel. If you want to check out any newer series, a lot of them are out via the Kametsu and LostYears labels here, but there are still many other releases. As for ACX, their last release was the end of 2015, though in the comments on their website with their latest post, one of the staff members said they aren't dead.

As for recommenedations, that might be difficult with the criteria given, but here are some:

Steins'Gate (involves the mystery and suspense you were looking for without actual horror)

Ghost Hunt (mystery and sometimes suspense)

Phi-Brain (puzzles and mysteries going on in the background for awhile in the first season at least)

Chaos;Child (sequel of Chaos;Head, though it may contain horror elements)

Yu Yu Hakusho (hass supernatural elements and one arc is basically an arena thing like parts of the DB series)