Cloud Hosting Sites

Garo7

Hi - I was wondering if any of you could tell me... is Google Drive considered a safe service to share things from as far as copyright issues, for posting within the groups here?

See, I will have some of my own encodings I am currently working on which are being made from original BD and DVD sources that I did purchase properly. I know I am still a newbie at encoding and have a lot to learn, but I think some of them aren't too bad really, and I might like to share once I can get them completed. But, my main cloud share location is on Google Drive, and I wasn't sure about sharing from their.

It is a safe location from which to share, posting a link here, like on the Content Distro?

Any advice or info you could give me would me most appreciated. Thanks!

Garo 7

it is safe...as long as you don't share in public which may get indexed by google search ( copyright/DMCA )

kametsu is private & closed..so you are good to go

(keep a backup copy in your other cloud/drive account)

you can stop sharing anytime you want

I still have  1 year old public files  (my encodes) lying in my acc

Hi. Thanks for responding here. So for sharing here it is ok to leave the GDrive sharing settings to "Anyone with Link can access", and then just share the links here privately on the Distro?

Just want to be sure I am reading you clearly. It's getting a little tight in general with copyright these days it seems.

Thanks!