Hi all, new here! :)

zephy669

Hi all, 

It's great to be here. Thought I'd introduce myself. 

I'm Zephy669. A city planner by occupation, and a writer by passion. I found Kametsu awhile back actually but never joined the forum until now. I found it when I went on a binge of anime downloading. So far, this place looks to be quite an active community which suits me perfectly! I'm excited to part of this community and hope to get to know all of you. I plan on being as active as I can get as I don't have any friends in real life who are into anime (although my brother thinks Gundam Wing is the greatest thing since slice bread), so it would be good to talk to people who share my interests here on this forum. 

As for top five anime: Berserk, Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, and Fairy Tail. Pretty standard, but these days, from what I'm watching, Sword Art Online and Saint Seiya are on my top list now. As for video games: Xenogears, Devil May Cry series, Final Fantasy 6, Persona 1, Megaman X series.

As for other hobbies, I do improv at Second City, I'm a standup comic, and I fence as a sport. I used to be heavy in the RPG Maker community and was the creator of Zephyrus and the Kingdom of Heaen, if anyone knows that game! 

I'm also a big time reader and writer. Actually started an online web fiction serial entitled Cruise Control. You can follow it at: www.cruisecontrolserial.com. Definitely check it out and let me know what you think!

I do have a question though: how does one change their signature? I looked around but couldn't find anything. My sense is that this may be an idiot's question, but just learning the lay of the land ;)

Thanks, guys. Good to meet ya!

Edited by zephy669
  • Like 1