Word Association

Shazi

Golden Sun

The people from Funchin Temple and Xian refer to Psyenergy as Ki. There is another force in the game known as Chi.

Vin Diesel

some movie about him where he can see even in darkness

You're thinking of The Chronicles of Riddick.

Octoslash

Cloud... Dont like him... Squall would own him (regardless of what KH2 thinks)

Sorry but you are incorrect. Omnislash is Cloud's most powerful limit break, Octaslash (correct spelling) is one of Sephiroth's more powerful attacks and one of Zack Fair's DMW attacks from CCFFVII.

what's KH2,

Just.....wow :P

Ki

Cause Goku doesnt use chi

YES!!! That's what I'm talking about!

Bikanel

Desert island from FFX.

It could also be Pitch Black

Never heard of it.

P.S. Are you referring to the Lamakan Desert from GS1? The one where you have a heat meter at the side of the screen? Or the Suhalla Desert from GS1? The one where you have to fight the tornado lizards? Or the Yampi Desert from GS2? The one where you fight the king scorpion?

If it's the one I'm thinking of (the Lamakan desert) then you'll probably get a kick out of these:

Walkthrough:

Theme:

Bike

How have you not heard of Pitch Black??? Its a prequel for Chronicles of Riddick. Theres also an animated Riddick movie, but it sucks.

As for GS, I cant remember. Its been years since I played, so might have to dig up my game to find out. I still got through it, just was a piss off when I was playing to fall asleep and I couldnt figure stuff out

Samurai

my motorcycle's name.

Just.....wow :P

joined in april, started looking around and posting on this forum(first forum, didn't even know things like forums existed) since december. prior to that no internet.

so, i have absolutely no idea about 90% of stuff on this forum.