DB Xenoverse? (PC) Info on gameplay

badman

Looking for info on gameplay, and is there a free demo on Steam/PC?

What games is it more similar to?

DBZ Budokai games. 2D fighting with jumps and combos. Super Saiyan is temporary and runs out.

Budokai Tenkaichi. Auto Targeting. 3D fighting. Able to destroy environments, ascend, descend, spam energy attacks like crazy, and keep transformations.

Ult Tenkaichi:: Targeting is glitchy. Both 2D and 3d fighting are required, as well as "clashing" gameplay during the major attacks. Can't spam energy attacks like in Budokai Tenkaichi games.

I would post gameplay, but I don't feel like it after what Renzourin did to me.

With a post like that I doubt he did anything you didn't deserve.

There is no auto targeting you must press a button to target and press it more to switch between, It is 3D fighting, going up and down is a bit awkward, you will find yourself just locking on and speeding over to them. Very few environments can be destroyed but most of them have items underneath which you find with your scouter. Items are just potion materials tho. To use energy attacks and keep transformations it drains your ki which you can up as you level up, Worst part about this tho is you cannot charge up your ki unless you replace an attack slot. To do attacks you have to hold one of the trigger buttons down, it will show all your attacks on screen and you press the button beside it. To do heavy attacks you hold two trigger buttons down

Honestly I find the game fun but the controls are kinda eh. Id rather play darksouls.

Edited by seirachan

Guys wtf, not in this thread please.

Thanks sierachan thats what i was looking for. Do you need to land combos/hits to raise your ki like in the last game?

Just hitting in general seems to raise ki, and being hit. Sometimes I'll get combo'd and end up with full ki after I go flying.