looking for something like Tokyo Ghoul

I only would watch endlish dubbed anime becuse I like it better,but I've started watching subbed Anime becuse their is nothing dubbed I'm in the mood for I've watched some subbed sport Animes But then I started to watch Tokyo Ghoul and I love it  I still like dubbed more but I still enjoyed watching those subbed animes I'm new to watching subbed anime so I was hoping some of you could Recomend some Subbed anime thats like  Tokyo Ghoul or Attack on Titan something similar to those with a [MA Rating]

also some comedy ecchi animes with a [MA Rating]

Thanks for any hwlp

• 4 months later...

Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Don't be turned off by the magical girl genre. The magical world of Madoka is where innocence goes to die. And its beautifully animated.

Berserk, if the reason you're referencing Attack on Titan and Tokyo Ghoul is gore. Unless you read the manga, which I haven't, cause apparently it pales in comparison. I prefer the movies. By the end of the third arc you'll be spilling WTFs audibly. Or at least I was.