Heyy, welcome me!

King Cold

Hi!

I was recommended by a friend to come by here! And I'm glad they did! This seems like a very cool website to explore and participate with the community! Once I get use to how things are done here, I should get the hang of it relatively fast! I hope I'll have a good experience here, I'll try my best! Mainly here to check out some cartoons/animes, so I'll see how that goes!  ^_^

*How did you find Kametsu?

I was recommended by a friend to check out this place! 

*What do you think of the place so far?

I think it's a lot to take in, but it defiantly looks like a lot of fun!

*How active are you planning on being?

I guess I'll have to see how my schedule will allow,  I'll probably be more in the background, but that doesn't mean I won't be aware of things! 

*What are your top five anime?

I'm really bad at picking these, and I'm not a hardcore anime watcher, but the animes I do touch upon, I'm really hooked! Animes like Gash Bell, DragonBall Z, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yu-Gi-Oh, and a little bit of Naruto. 

*Top five video games?

Now this is more my subject! I love the older game consoles like the PlayStation and Gamecube since I grew up with those, but I am still involved in up-to-date consoles. Any Spyro game (preferably the original triology my favourite all-time series ever), Crash Bandicoot, Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door, Luigi's Mansion, and Modern Warfare 2. 

*What other hobbies do you have?

I like to travel. 

*Make any graphics? 

No, sadly I cannot. I am not quite that smart! 

*Do you have any questions for us?

Yes, I am confused on how to change my profile picture, I tried changing it earlier, and it said something like "account disabled" or something, so I'm not sure what that was about. And my other question was what else will I have to do to be validated so I can begin my adventure here? :D

Otherwise, that's it! Thank you! 

• Like 1