New Mortal Kombat

Myrodis19

its actually a proposal to warner bros for the new movie all the actors in that clip are not like no name actors but there not uber famous. basiclly according to the actress that played sonya blade all the actors in this movie owed the director and he had them play in this concept trailer that he showed to warner bros for his pitch for the new movie. there has been no word from warner bros on whether or not its going to happen or not. personally i hope so because i thought it was an interesting way to show mortal kombat deffinatly different tho

• 1 month later...

I viewed it and i think that it was totally awsome..I listen to an interview with the director of it and all i could make out was that it was the movie,all 7 miniutes of it..He didnt expect the reaction that it got..It was filmed with no full length movie in mind afterward.But by judging by the reaction it got i wouldnt be suprised if a full length feature came out of it.