amazon customer service o.o"

HeavenlyClassic

so i received my order today

PHOTO

i had to support him,after watching the sub and reading the novels.

thrilled i open the box,of course with camera on just to be safe

i,sadly,find that one of the items i received was incorrect! (not in picture)

i hit them up via email...i think i sent around 3 because of the different ways to contact them

in any case,i didnt want to wait so i decided to hit them up via chat

now,chat,its an interesting concept and,it being my first time-really enjoy it.

the guy i got was quick and helpful

i wanted the correct item over a refund

but they couldnt do that so instead he gave me some lable to priint and ship the item back for a refund

and then had me re-order the item albeit i chose i different seller and changed the shipping day to one day shipping for free

i was like whoa you can do that?

in any case,ill be keeping a watch on my money over the next few days to see if i do get the refund.

as i got an email saying theyll refund my cash in 1-3 days and that i could actually KEEP the item...

now my first that was what?? followed by,i cant  do that,id feel terrible

but then i thought,you know what,if i get refunded in the 1-3 days or whatever,i will keep the item as a token of kindness and to remember this interesting day by.

all in all,im really liking amazon even more now-

you guys got any stories?bad or good?

p.s the guy said itd take an hour to do a headcount of all the people they have working the amazon chat thing

Edited by HeavenlyClassic

I've been very lucky when its come to Amazon, considering a lot of products I've purchased were from 3rd party sellers. The only time I can think of that I got screwed over would be when I purchased the Nickelodeon Mushfest tape and when I played it, the first 5 or so minutes of the tape were cut off (luckily there was still ones being sold on Amazon for cheap).

I've been very lucky when its come to Amazon, considering a lot of products I've purchased were from 3rd party sellers. The only time I can think of that I got screwed over would be when I purchased the Nickelodeon Mushfest tape and when I played it, the first 5 or so minutes of the tape were cut off (luckily there was still ones being sold on Amazon for cheap).

I have that tape. I grabbed it at a thrift stop in Virginia. :D I can't capture it though. :(

I have that tape. I grabbed it at a thrift stop in Virginia. :D I can't capture it though. :(

Oh it's fine, maybe I wasn't clear in my first post but I did get a new copy for myself. :P