Manga buyers. How do you shop ?

Jikochuu

I have developed a real bad habit about how I buy manga. The worst thing to do : shopping online and pay via one click payment. Which means, every time I end my reading, I automatically add the next volume to the shopping cart.. So I wanted to know how people usually buy manga !

Do you shop online ? In a specialized store ?

Do you only buy manga you already know ? Does it happen to you to buy a manga you didn't know before having seen the cover ?

Thanks for sharing your shopping habits !

I buy in small bulks--like 10 to 20 at a time, usually an entire series to current if there aren't too many volumes. Before that, though, I abuse the free previews from Amazon's Kindle delivery or stop by the local-ish Barnes & Noble (I don't buy there; they're too expensive.) If I think I like the series from what I have read, I'll buy new copies from Rakuten or Half.com or good used copies from Ebay if there is a good deal on them. I have a few digital versions of ones that I couldn't find in print, but I mostly just buy hard copies. I've never bought one without at least seeing the cover and a few pages since I am particular about art style. The only one I've ever bought that I was formerly familiar with was Loveless... since the anime adaptation leaves it hanging like... half way through the serialization.