Japanese Anime Dubbed in Chinese

Michael

Hello all,

This might seem to be a strange topic or thread, but does anyone know anything about animes that's dubbed in Mandarin or Cantonese H.K.?

The reason is that I'm currently learning a bit of Chinese and I noticed when I grabbed a copy of Shakugan no Shana from philosophy, it contained dubs from Cantonese and Mandarin, and they were good, and I kinda want more...

The problem is that I can't exactly navigate through Chinese forums or sites to find more of such releases, nor if Chinese dubs exists for certain series, and I was hoping if someone in the community can help me out with this in a way

Much appreciated!

Thanks.

Note: I hope that I am kinda posting this in the right sub-forum, if not, please move it into the right location, thanks

Chuuka Ichiban is dubbed in Cantoneese and Manderine

If you google Cooking Master Boy and bakabt you should be able to find a torrent of it.

Although you might want to try some Chinese animated films if this is mostly for educational purposes, you might be able to find some chinese animated films that have been subbed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_animated_films