5 Centimeters Per Second

BluerGost

Can someone tell me which Eng Audio is better for 5 Centimeters Per Second. Is it the Bandai one or ADV one. After seeing the first few minutes I was really bothered by the girl's voice in ADV. Whats the best source available right now, is it Thor Release?? I already have download BluDragon Dual release 720p. So, will re-downloading Thor release be really worth it??

After seeing the first few minutes I was really bothered by the girl's voice in ADV.

So if I tell you that ADV dub is better then her voice will stop bothering you? I think you answered your own question.

Ya, I probably wont but I still want to know. I saw one video in which the up-loader said ADV dub is much better So that made me curious. I am a curious person with a lot of question I cant help it ^_^ . As for the heroine's voice It really bothered me I think its the same voice actor as the Clanned. So, Wanted to know wither it bothered others as much it bothered me. Also I think there is a 1080p release of Dual with Thora in BBT wanted to download it. But I think it has the ADV dub. Still not sure if its really worth it. didnt compare any SC.

Edited by BluerGost