Paranoia

Kouhai

So here I am again. It's 1.15am and I'm creeped right the fuck out.

I started off browsing reddit and creepypasta and I started to get paranoid, so here I am back to Kametsu, trying to take my mind off things.

I don't know where to start, so I guess I'll just talk about what's creeping me out.

A crying sound.

It sounds like a cat is crying. Like, no joke, I wouldn't be surprised if I found a dead cat in my front yard tomorrow morning.

That's what it sounds like. And it won't stop. Just the constant, incessant crying sound.

Now that's not that bad, don't get me wrong. It's not like that would freak me out, but that's not all there is.

After a couple of minutes of crying, I hear a strange, human sound. It sounds like a parent hushing their child to sleep.

Yeah. That's fucking creepy, right?

I'm sure this is all in my head. I would love for someone to come up to me and tell me 'you're just hearing things'.

Too bad I live alone.

Seriously though, this crying sound better stop soon or I feel like I'm going to end up breaking something.

I don't know why the hell I thought it was a good idea to start browsing creepypasta at this time of night. I mean, it always creeps me out a little.

But god damn, I'm REALLY creeped out this time.

I guess I'm repeating myself though so I might as well head off, there's nothing new to add.

I'll keep you guys updated on this haha, thought it might be a bit boring.

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.

Soon as I posted the topic I tried to get some shut eye. Next thing I know, I hear a scream. It's 1.35 now and I hear a fucking scream. I swear to god I don't know what's happening anymore.

It came from my neighbours house, or maybe their backyard, but it was definitely in their direction. I swear to god I hope their TV was on too loud or something, because fuck.

I'm going to go crazy. I hope I AM going crazy, and this is all in my head. It was... like. Holy shit I'm getting goosebumps just typing about it.

The scream was human. Before the cries sounded like a cat, but this time it was a Woman's scream. It was definitely real. Though it was a little too deep to be my neighbours, but it sounded like someone got fucking stabbed.

I can't handle this anymore. I've already locked the doors of my house. Why the fuck don't I have curtains on every window though. I would feel so much safer. Fuck me.

Holy shit. Fuck. Fuck fuck fukc fuck fuck fcuk fuck FUCK!

It's the screaming again. I can hear someone fucking screaming. This time it's from my front door. Fucking hell. Why. Why. Why.

I don't know where the fuck I put my phone. or why I'm still typing. God fucking damn it. I can hear smashing against my front door. Thank god I fucking locked it.

I think I left my phone in my bedroom. I'm going to quickly grab it and call the cops.

Holy fucking shit. I'm so fucking scared right now. I went out of my room and walked down the hallway and I see fucking blood smeared on the window.

I thought it was my imagination so I went up to look at it. You know, I thought. "Once I find out it's in my head everything will be okay".

It wasn't in my head. There's blood on my window. That freaked me the fuck out. But for some fucked up reason I kept looking.

There was someone there.

Holy shit. I saw a face behind my window. It is dark at this time of night so I didn't see it clearly but there's someone fucking outside my window.

I think she saw me too. Holy shit. I got my phone and ran the fuck out of there. I'm now in my toilet with the door locked. I'm typing this on my laptop.

I called the cops already. I hope they get here soon.

It was too dark so I couldn't tell the cops what she looked like. All I said was that there's someone bashing on my door, and there's blood on my window

But thinking back on it. She definitely had black hair. Or atleast dark brown. A light colour would have been easier to see. I don't know what race she was either, but she had pale white skin.

That's all I could really see.

Fucking hell. I'm crying to myself while locked up in a fucking toilet. What the fuck is wrong with tonight!

Man. why the FUCK did I decide to put this in literature.

@DTK: Im not joking. It's gone silent so I opened the toilet door and looked around a bit. I can't hear her. Thank god.

I'm still getting goosebumps... I took a picture of the window with my phone. It's not very clear, but the blood is there.

v2cgc.png

I've been on the phone with the operator for a while. She said the cops should be here soon.