CyberFox`s showcase

Heyo Cyberfox! That signature is pretty good! It's got a cool techno feel to it, and I like how your text was incorporated into the background, haha, that's really nifty!
Really cool work, hope to see more from you. :3

-Also, welcome to the forums! :x

• Like 1

Hi there :) Thank you for the welcome to kametsu :)

Well i`v had this render in my folder for a while and didn`t know what to do with it so i just thought well she`s mechanical so maybe have some instruments behind her like anylising her power consumption or what not and since the digits on the background are white in color i thought i would do my username in the same color didn`t actually plan for it to work that good it actually looks like it supposed to be there lol

Edited by CyberFox

It's a lot better, haha. The colours of the BG match the render a lot better now! Have you tried playing with gradients maps/or the gradient tool? It should help further mesh your render/bg together just that little bit more.

Though I haven't touched GIMP in a long time so I wouldn't know where they are / how to apply it.

Anyway, really good improvements and keep it up. :3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...