Steam Wallet Codes!!!...Free???

Dear Kametsu Guys,

Is there any way to get a steam Wallet Codes for free!!!.... There's a lot of videos in you-tube and websites that says free. I have been unable to get one or afraid to try one..

...I love playing DOTA 2 , best game ever but sadly can't buy hero sets.........In my country there isn't paypal.... gift card ......so if you know a way guide me too.....THANKS.......  

You cant, its a lie. Only place I can think of that does that is tremorgames, and that involves playing games and filling out surveys. Basically not a good idea.

If you really do want free steam stuff, go to steamgifts or gameminer. This way you can get free games that other users are offering out. If you do decide to use gameminer, I'll give you an invite code that will help you start out. 803dc9ff7b26c8b9dc52d94fd9862e5c

Either way, don't bother with sites that offer free steam wallet. Only legitimate ones that don't take hours of time are raffles done by bundle sites like bundlestars, and those have so many entries that its almost impossible to actually win.

Edit: Someone used my referral code above, feel free to use these ones if you want. I will see what I can do about keeping these up to date, if you use one then like the page, it'll make it easier for me to find it.

3484474eeb01f222bef473a34d5d700a

31ac4734f83043caab7a3fbf3e061041

23479152e272345fb25a076e7e85f18c

Edited by lemmingllama

Other games from steam I don't care much...... just addicted to DOTA 2 .... though the good people like RELOADED.....CODEX.....PROPHET....SKIDROW.....FLT and others are doing a fine work of uploading every game......

so no free codes....oooh !!!!...... THANKS 

Edited by bleachzzz

Other games from steam I don't care much...... just addicted to DOTA 2 .... though the good people like RELOADED.....CODEX.....PROPHET....SKIDROW.....FLT and others are doing a fine work of uploading every game......

so no free codes....oooh !!!!...... THANKS 

If you like Dota, the keys are really cheap right now. So it might be a good idea to open some crates. They dropped about 40-50 US cents in a day.