I can't format my sd card

ballard

I've tried almost everything... I tried to format in command prompt... (format e:/fs:fat... I also tried fat32 with no luck) it's 512MB... it's a micro sd card for my acekard 2 for ds. I tried disk management. I tried going to my computer right clicking on it and formatting that way. Windows wont let me open it. It keeps asking me to format it (its the first time I've put it in my computer.. I bought it off a friend and it works great for him... and it works on my ds no problem. It even works on my phone...) I'm using windows xp by the way... I keep getting these errors...

1214354wt.png

gdgdrgdrg.png

I've been googling for solutions and I've tried so many countless things for several hours... It's to the point where it's driving me crazy XD...

If anyone can help me with this I will owe you big time.

I can't load it up on my ds anymore because I formatted it on my phone XD... I'd have to put the drivers back on it, but I can't do that because I can't open it on my comp lol.

After a lot more googling I found a fix for it... this program is the most awesome creation ever made XD lol... it's called swissknife... If anyone has a problem like this let me know and I'll upload the program for you.

• 2 weeks later...