Pasting

TopTrooper

What do you mean?? Can you give an example of what you are trying to do and where you are pasting from?? I havent had any problems with copying information (synopsis, video info etc) that I can report. The only thing that becomes a bit annoying is that when you paste,the formatting is kept of the copied info, but thats easily overcome. 

So what is happening is that when I go to paste the name of the cartoon I am trying to share. I copy the file name from my computer and try to paste it here but it won't. ( I am using IE11). Also when I go to cut and paste the link from filecloud it will not. I have to personally type everything back in.  Very frustrating

I don't know why I should have to use other programs I don't want to use.

It's sounding like it could be something my tech guys screwed up with the recent format as my computer is in worse shape thane before the reformat. I do plan on taking it back in next week for them to fix it and will likely try again then

I never suggested that you use Chrome or Firefox... everyone has their preferences :) but I assume then that the copy and past works in those (I.e. Chrome and Firefox)?

lol and sadly thats always the case. I was going to suggest to maybe uninstall Internet Explorer and reinstall it, as well as make sure its up to date (even though you are using version 11) there may be a few small updates that might fix it.

haha xD, so seems to be an Internet Explorer thing then (going to assume that it works in Chrome as well).  haha oki doki. You are very welcome. Maybe some else has a definite fix for you :)

I think I may have just figured out why it doesn't work. IP.Board which is used to run this site, does not support Copy/Paste functions of I.E 11 yet... there also doesn't seem to be a fix for it as of version 3.4.6

Source: http://community.invisionpower.com/resources/bugs.html/_/ip-board/internet-explorer-11-copy-paste-issue-r42941