Anime Tropes/Scene list

alucard13mmfmj

Hey Hey. I hope people is up to this. I am looking for specific types of scenes from anime series and since you all watch anime, I think this is a good place to see if anyone can help out. The types of scenes I will be looking for will constantly be updated on this thread. Some people already helped me out

You might ask... "dude, you got some weird fetishes." I have some weird fetishes, but these aren't them!... ANYWAYS *whistle*.

These are for a video series that I am working on where I combine gameplay footage and specific anime scenes to complement one another. I have a few finished, but those are the same types of scenes so I am looking to branch out. It would be nice to get the name of the anime series and even the episode if you remember.

-Jumping or falling onto someone and squashing that someone

-Neck breaking

-Kicking someone

-Getting hit in the head with an inanimate object

-Getting hit in the head by a person

-Getting a ride on someone's shoulders or back

-Handcuff

I will give credit to the person's forum name and forum for any help in the video description ^^...

Can't remember every show right now but here are a few

Jump and falling on some one:Kinnikuman, Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal, Urusei Yatsura, Ranma 1/2, Robot Girls Z, bobobo bo bo bobo

Getting Hit on Head with inanimate object: Dr. Slump, Kinnikuman, Pani Poni Dash, Ranma 1/2, robot girls Z, bobobo bo bo bobo

Ride someones sholders: Zettai Karen Children, Kate ni Kaizo, Kuroko no Basuke, D Frag, Kinnikuman, yu-Gi-Oh ZeXal, bobobo bo bo bobo, Sword Art Online

I will list the others when I remember.

Also, can I see the videos you have already done?

Edited by Tsukumo Yuma
  • Like 1

-Jumping or falling onto someone and squashing that someone=baka no test

-Getting a ride on someone's shoulders or back-this is actually something i dont run into often,first season of Shakugan no Shana has it tho

-Kicking someone

-Getting hit in the head with an inanimate object---> Zero no Tsukaima has tons and quite literally any and every anime featuring a Tsundere chik

oh,black butler has numerous slap scenes

shana s01 e14 she hilariously truns,storms toward bed,sits,kicks her shoe off strongly sending it flying ryte into maids face xD hilarious

Edited by HeavenlyClassic
  • Like 1

Can't remember every show right now but here are a few

Jump and falling on some one:Kinnikuman, Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal, Urusei Yatsura, Ranma 1/2, Robot Girls Z, bobobo bo bo bobo

Getting Hit on Head with inanimate object: Dr. Slump, Kinnikuman, Pani Poni Dash, Ranma 1/2, robot girls Z, bobobo bo bo bobo

Ride someones sholders: Zettai Karen Children, Kate ni Kaizo, Kuroko no Basuke, D Frag, Kinnikuman, yu-Gi-Oh ZeXal, bobobo bo bo bobo, Sword Art Online

I will list the others when I remember.

Also, can I see the videos you have already done?

I didn't plan to post them here, but sure haha. It is pretty stupid ^^..

f2jI9nx.png

Titanfall - Moe Moe Time - Neck Snap and Jump kick Montage 1

http://youtu.be/7uqQU9ti_V0

-contains clannad, toaru kagura no railgun, black lagoon, girls und panzer, neon genesis evangelion

Titanfall - Moe Moe Time - Neck Snap and Jump Kick Montage 2

http://youtu.be/Sso8MSXfYTY

-contains mayoi neko overrun!, toradora,  nichijou, clannad, toaru kagura no railgun

It is quite dumb haha and a bit long to edit since I have to find and obtain those series and find the specific scenes I need. If anyone plays Titanfall or Battlefield 4, let me know. if you got any similar ideas ^^.

-Jumping or falling onto someone and squashing that someone=baka no test

-Getting a ride on someone's shoulders or back-this is actually something i dont run into often,first season of Shakugan no Shana has it tho

-Kicking someone

-Getting hit in the head with an inanimate object---> Zero no Tsukaima has tons and quite literally any and every anime featuring a Tsundere chik

oh,black butler has numerous slap scenes

shana s01 e14 she hilariously truns,storms toward bed,sits,kicks her shoe off strongly sending it flying ryte into maids face xD hilarious

headshots is nice XD... I havn't seen Shanna yet cause i gotta deal with about 130 gb of stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

-Jumping or falling onto someone and squashing that someone

"Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate", in the 1st or 2nd episode, a random girl falls on the main character

"Love Hina", (in 1st episode, I think), Naru slips on something and falls on top of Keitaro (the main char)

->Honestly this troupe happens so often, just search harem anime and your bound to find countless scenes of this

-Kicking someone

happens in many instances in "Love Hina" where Naru kicks Keitaro

happens also in "Clannad" when Sunohara is kicked many times

-Getting hit in the head with an inanimate object

In Azumanga Daioh, (ep 2), the two girls with terrible eye hand coordination keep hitting each other with the volleyball in the face

This occurs many times in the boxing anime "Hajime no Ippo", when the characters land a hit on the head,

but the one I can remember most is episode 40, when Miyata unleashes a massive counter on the challenger right on his face

-Getting a ride on someone's shoulders or back

1st episode of "Flame of Recca", Recca carries Yanagi on his back after she goes unconscious

Also in Ryo-Kyu-bu (ep 3, I think), the main character(Subaru) carries the weak girl(Hinata) on his back

In "Inuyasha", this happens all the time, when Inuyasha carries Kagome on his back

-Handcuff

Several episodes in "Psycho-pass", but the one I remember most is when Tsunemori handcuffs Makishima after she knocks him unconscious in the head