hello all

galeforce

Hi to all as well.

I have also come over from C-W after I saw Valdearg's IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT post.

Hopefully this forum will work better than C-W because after the last maintenance window less than a month back IE9 did not show any C-W forums anymore.

Anyways glad to be here and as someone else noted without that post I would have no idea what was going on.

testme

hello all

i have come over from c-w forums (like a lot of people xD) im going to miss that site but hopefully this site is just as good :)

Welcome galeforce,

Hope your enjoy Kametsu, I know it;s no C-W but hopefully your enjoying it for what it is. If you have any questions please feel free to ask myself, mod or admin, they are all very helpful.

Later

Hi to all as well.

I have also come over from C-W after I saw Valdearg's IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT post.

Hopefully this forum will work better than C-W because after the last maintenance window less than a month back IE9 did not show any C-W forums anymore.

Anyways glad to be here and as someone else noted without that post I would have no idea what was going on.

testme

Hi testme,

Hopefully your finding Kametsu as a nice new home. Should your require any help you have only but to ask any of the forum members here.

Later.