Tekken 5 DR shocks PS3 owners

Koga

On Dec. 27, Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection was put into the Japanese and Hong Kong stores of the PlayStation Network. It was announced earlier in Dec. that it would come, but no one knew so soon. As of today, this IS NOT in the US PlayStation store. It is an ARCADE PORT, so it doesn't have PS3 graphics. However, 1080p of HD was added. Even if you are like me and only have a standard tv, you have tell the difference. The modes are Arcade, Ghost, Versus, Gallery, and Options. There's no practice. Get over it! This isn't free however. This costs HK$125. In US currency, that it about $15.19. Some US owners like me found a way to get this from the Hong Kong Store using credit cards and VISA gift cards. Some where unable to get it. Sony found out about this and had closed the loop. So now, the only way to get this is for someone to share it with you, or you wait until it is released in the US store...unless you live in Hong Kong or Japan. You should have no problem there :D. This is a 800MB+ download but I think it was worth it and I'm happy I go it before Sony closed the loop. This WAS NOT illegal. They still got paid their money. So them closing the loop is dumb IMO if the want are money. If you are a Tekken fan, this is a must have. But don't expect too much. As I sais, this is an ARCADE PORT, and doesn't have PS3 graphics...but it does look better than the PS2 Tekken 5. I think it's worth the $15. The release day for the US is RUMORED to in Jan 18th. The price is still unknown.

It has been anounced that the game should be in the U.S. PS Store on Feb 20th. The price is still unknown.